||Accelerate Okanagan - offers a range of programs to support entrepreneurs and technology companies looking to start, accelerate and grow.
||British Columbia Innovation Council (BCIC) - develops entrepreneurial talent and commercializes technology. BCIC focuses on competitively positioning British Columbia in today's global knowledge economy in order to provide significant employment opportunities and a high standard of living for British Columbians.
||The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance) - grows the revenues of its members by creating a collaborative edge - a chain of expanding value that ripples across Canada’s innovators, commercializers, users, and professionals.
||Canadian Digital Media Network (CDMN) - to ensure Canada’s place at the forefront of the digital economy, CDMN was founded in 2009 as a national Centre of Excellence for Commercialization and Research to create companies, jobs and wealth for the nation.
||Centre for Social Innovation - is a social enterprise with a mission to catalyze social innovation in Toronto and around the world. It believes that society is facing unprecedented economic, environmental, social and cultural challenges.
||Communitech - is a not-for-profit organization that supports technology companies in Waterloo Region that promotes the region as a technology cluster.
||Digital Alberta - is an industry-led organization devoted to promoting and connecting the thriving digital media community across Alberta, Canada.
||Digital Nova Scotia - is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to the ongoing growth and development of Nova Scotia’s Digital Technologies Industry.
||Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (GTMA) - is a public-private partnership that serves as the key point of contact for businesses exploring opportunities in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and brings 29 municipalities together.
||Innovate Calgary - is a full service organization offering technology transfer and business incubator services to researchers, entrepreneurs and businesses within the advanced technology sector.
||ITAC - is the voice of the Canadian information and communications technologies (ICT) industry. ITAC represents a diverse ICT community spanning telecommunications and internet services, ICT consulting services, hardware, microelectronics, software and electronic content.
||Ontario Centres of Excellence - drives the development of Ontario’s economy by helping create new jobs, products, services, technologies and businesses. In partnership with industry and academia, OCE co-invests to commercialize innovation originating in the province’s colleges, universities and research hospitals.
||Ontario Research and Innovation Optical Network (ORION) - dedicates itself to connecting and supporting all of its research, education and innovation customers throughout Ontario. It is recognized as providing leadership and critical infrastructure that allows its members to collaboratively engage in making Ontario a global leader in innovation.
||RIC Centre - is a virtual incubator that supports creative technical innovators to get to the marketplace successfully. It can provide you with access to programs and workshops that can help strengthen and expand your business knowledge.
||TEC Edmonton - is a unique non-for-profit business service provider, helping transform technologies into business opportunities. Its team has the knowledge and experience to evaluate and protect a tech invention, as well as to advise and grow a viable business.
- by CEOs for CEOs. Through Annual Symposia, CEO Roundtables, Growth Strategy Program and their CEO Speaker Series, ACETECH is an on-going opportunity to connect with the best and the brightest stars in the technology field.
- promotes the awareness, understanding and use of all advanced card technologies across a wide range of applications.
Alberta Council of Technologies (ABCTech)
- seeks to provide a point of contact and communication for Alberta's industry leaders and entrepreneurs.
Alliance for Commercialization of Canadian Technologies (ACCT Canada)
- Canada’s pre-eminent organization in all matters related to the interface of academic research-industry engagement and research discovery mobilization.
Animation, Media & Technology Education in Canada (AMTEC)
- the federal system for education in Canada allows each province to determine the details of curriculum and funding.
Association of Internet Marketing & Sales (AIMS) Canada
- A network to learn, share and contribute to the understanding of best practices and emerging trends in marketing and sales on the Internet.
The Association of Professional Computer Consultants (APCC)
- is a not-for-profit professional association committed to promoting the interest of independent IT and tech consultants by expanding membership services and providing a forum for idea exchange, professional development, and industry advocacy.
Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals
- Established in 1999 as a non-profit organization, ASAP has steadily grown to represent the interests of more than 1,800 strategic alliance professionals around the world. This growth has been fueled by the unique value that ASAP delivers to its members.
Association of Universities and Colleges of Canada (AUCC)
- AUCC's mission is to foster and promote the interests of higher education and university research. It participates in the development of public policy to find solutions to the economic and social challenges facing Canada. It works closely with governments, private sector and the public to raise the profile of higher education.
- builds high-performance networks for British Columbia's research and education institutes.
BC Technology Industry Association (BCTIA)
- is a not-for-profit, industry-funded organization representing the broader technology community across the province. The BCTIA has more than 2,100 member companies that range from startups to market leaders.
- serves as the national voice for industry leadership for Canada’s biotechnology sector. Through its national network of partner organisations, it inspires the domestic and international community to recognize the value of biotechnology and to provide solutions to the challenges faced by biotech firms today.
Calgary Council for Advanced Technology (CCAT)
- Founded in 1983, the Calgary Council for Advanced Technology (CCAT) provides a forum to enhance technology awareness, business development and networking for the advanced technology community.
The Calgary Enterprise Forum
aims to foster the development, promotion and advancement of high growth and emerging enterprises in Calgary by bringing together users and providers of business resources through publicly attended forums.
Canada's Technology Triangle Inc (CTT)
- established in 1987 - is a not-for-profit, public/private economic development partnership (6 municipalities, 21 corporate partners) representing the Waterloo Region.
Canada’s Telecommunications Hall of Fame
- established in 2005 - is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to safeguard and promote the past, present and future excellence of Canadian telecommunications.
Canadian Academy for the Advancement of Science
- is established to encourage, recognize and promote the values and excitement of science and engineering, and to enhance the links between our educational system, industrial base and the wider community.
Canadian Association of Business Incubation
- is a vital national body of organizations engaged in business incubation and economic development, dedicated to supporting the growth of new and emerging businesses. The mission of CABI is to advance the success of incubators and its clients, to enhance the knowledge and skills of industry professionals and to promote a better understanding of business incubation’s role in economic development.
Canadian Clean Technology Coalition (CCTC)
- is an innovative alliance of companies and stakeholders who its moving its products and know-how into the Canadian and global green technology marketplace. It advocates for market friendly mechanisms to fully unleash the economic potential of this sector, create new sustainable jobs here at home and ensure that Canada takes its competitive place in the global cleantech market.
Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
- is the big voice for small businesses. For over 40 years, it has represented the interests of the small business community to all three levels of government in its fight for tax fairness, reasonable labour laws and reduction of regulatory paper burden.
The Canadian Information Processing Society (CIPS)
- headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, is the professional association for Information Technology practitioners in Canada that represents more than 6,000 IT professionals (in 25 sections across the country) on important issues affecting the IT industry and profession.
The Canadian IT Law Association (IT.Can)
- The Canadian IT Law Association ("IT.Can") is Canada's national Association of Information Technology lawyers. With over 350 members from across Canada, IT.CAN provides an array of continuing legal education and legal networking opportunities.
The Canadian Marketing Association (CMA)
- is the only marketing association in Canada that embraces Canada’s major business sectors and all marketing disciplines, channels and technologies. Its programs help shape the future of marketing in Canada by building talented marketers and exceptional business leaders and by demonstrating marketing’s strategic role as a key driver of business success.
The Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE)
- connects educators, administrators and practitioners in a bilingual, pan Canadian network. It promotes research and advances practice in both open and distance education and the use of educational technologies. CNIE addresses all educational contexts, including K-12, post-secondary, and private sector.
The Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA)
- is the authority on wireless issues, developments and trends in Canada. It represents cellular, PCS, messaging, mobile radio, fixed wireless and mobile satellite carriers as well as companies that develop and produce products and services for the industry.
Canadian Women in Technology (CanWIT, a Division of CATA Alliance)
- is a national volunteer organization that encourages young women to consider a career in technology and helps accelerate the careers of women already in the field. Its programs include mentorship initiatives, networking events, professional development and advocacy.
- Canada's advanced Internet development organization - is a not-for-profit corporation supported by its members, project partners and the Federal Government.
CIO Association of Canada (CIOCAN)
- provides professional development, sharing of "best practices" and networking opportunities for Chief Information Officers and senior information technology managers.
Edmonton Council for Advanced Technology (ECAT)
- A chapter within the Alberta Council of Technology, ECAT is mandated to provide local support to its membership. ECAT seeks to provide a point of contact and communication for Edmonton's industry leaders and entrepreneurs.
Electronic Recycling Association
- a non-profit organization dedicated in reducing electronic waste through the reuse and recycling of unwanted computers. It collects all kinds of IT and electronic equipment (computers, laptops, printers, telephones etc). Then they refurbish it and donate to various charities and non-profit organizations.
Electronics Product Stewardship Canada (EPSC)
- a not-for-profit, industry-led organization created through the joint efforts of the Information Technology Association of Canada (ITAC) and Electro-Federation Canada.
High-Tech Communicators' Exchange (HTCE)
- comprises corporate, marketing, visual, and technical communicators primarily serving the high-tech and biotech industries.
- is a member-driven association representing the Information and Communication Technology industry in Manitoba. ICTAM is dedicated to growing a vibrant and diverse ICT industry in Manitoba.
- helps advance Hamilton's innovation community. It serves as an inspiring, expert resource for entrepreneurs. And it fosters connections across the community that accelerate growth for all.
Interactive Ontario (io)
- is a not-for-profit industry trade organization committed to the growth of the Ontario interactive digital content industry. To this end "io" is an industry advocate within Ontario and nationally as a founding member of the Canadian Interactive Alliance (CIAIC). io was known as the New Media Business Alliance (NMBA) until March 21, 2007.
International Internet Marketing Association (IIMA)
- is an organization that helps marketers understand the value and potential of marketing on the web and strives to raise all marketers' abilities to a new level.
delivers economic development programs and initiatives that increase entrepreneurial momentum, wealth and jobs in the City of Ottawa and its surrounding region.
The Mobile Experience Innovation Centre (MEIC)
- is a not-for-profit association that supports design leadership, experience innovation and applied research in Canada's mobile and wireless industries.
The Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC)
- is an agency of the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport is the central catalyst for the province’s cultural media cluster including book publishing, film and television, interactive digital media, magazine publishing and music industries. OMDC promotes, enhances and leverages investment, jobs, and original content creation.
Ontario Technology Corridor
- offers excellent growth opportunities, a low-risk business environment, and generous R&D tax credits that are the envy of other G7 countries.
The Quebec Technology Association (AQT)
- represents (ICT) information and communication companies and regroups their executives.
Saskatchewan Interactive Media Association Inc. (SIMA)
- is the professional voice of the interactive media industry in Saskatchewan. Saskinteractive represents members who are developers or consumers of content-based interactive digital media in Saskatchewan.
- is an industry leading Enterprise Cloud Computing Company. Specializing in colocation, managed hosting and professional cloud services, Savvis is globally recognized for their outstanding cloud abilities.
Science Technology and Innovation Council (STIC)
- an important element of Canada's Science and Technology Strategy
, announced in May 2007, which encourages a more competitive Canadian economy and improved quality of life for Canadians through science and technology.
Society of Internet Professionals (SIP)
- is an international not-for-profit organization. SIP's mission is to enhance educational and professional standards for Internet professionals.
- was created with the aim of uniting the Greater Hamilton software community.
- is a national lead generation and marketing company focused on providing valuable tools, resources, special events and event managment services to the business marketplace.
- is a member-driven organization that represents, supports and helps to accelerate the growth of knowledge-based businesses in the London, Ontario region.
- is a community leader providing sector specific learning and networking opportunities to help the nearly 10,000 GTA technology companies as they grow and compete in regional, national and global marketplaces. TechConnex programs and services support hardware, software and IT services firms along with entrepreneurs, innovators and professional advisory services in cultivating a vibrant technology ecosystem throughout the GTA.
- The Halifax TECH-table sponsors very effective and leading edge networking events, which bring together Halifax and regional companies, organizations and entrepreneurs from the information technology, biotech, aerospace and defence and oil & gas industries, together with business professionals.
- provides information and business services to technology companies, industry suppliers and individuals within the BC technology industry which helps them achieve their full potential and strengthens the overall technology community.
Toronto Association of Systems and Software Quality (TASSQ)
- was established in 1993 as an organization for Quality Assurance professionals. TASSQ holds a Monthly Meeting in Toronto, Ontario on the last Tuesday of each month, except for July, August, and December. TASSQ also holds occasional meetings in Markham and Mississauga, Ontario.
Toronto Wireless User Group (Toronto WUG)
- is a non-profit organization focused on the wireless and mobile industries.
Vancouver Enterprise Forum (VEF)
- provides opportunities for networking and education through monthly forums that attract between 200 and 300 executives in the business of building technology companies.
Vancouver Island Advanced Technology Centre (VIATeC)
- is the conduit that connects people, knowledge and resources to grow a successful technology sector on Vancouver Island.
ventureLAB™ - is where talented entrepreneurs get help bringing their technology to market. We are the York Region partner in Ontario’s Network of Excellence [ONE], a collaborative network of organizations across Ontario, designed to help you commercialize your ideas.
Wired Woman - aims to foster a community that encourages women to explore opportunities and build successful careers that allow them to actively participate in the growing technology sector.