Experts will address:
- The challenges faced by both new wireless entrants and more established players in the current more integrated environment
- What impact a change in foreign ownership rules can be expected to have for telecoms, BDU’s and broadcasters and should this go ahead?
- The new Anti-spam and Spyware legislation and its impact on current business practices
- Is this industry now too vertically integrated, given the size of the Canadian market compared with others, and what specific challenges does this represent?
- How should over-the-top (OTT) services be handled?
Register for the 8th Annual Telecommunications Forum presented by Insight