The Canadian Institute’s 18th Annual Advertising and Marketing Law conference is Canada’s premier event for key updates and cutting edge analysis for advertising and marketing lawyers, consultants and CEO, VPs and Managers of compliance, advertising, marketing, promotions and social media.
Attend this event and learn all about the latest developments in advertising and marketing law through stimulating and interactive sessions, including:
Register for Advertising and Marketing Law Conference
- The latest need to know enforcement trends and priorities of the Competition Bureau
- An in-depth analysis of the Anti-Spam legislation
- A practical session on drafting disclaimers on all forms of media
- Risk mitigation for all emerging and recently revived marketing & advertising techniques
- The latest issues and trends from the U.S. and how they may affect you
- And much more!