How To Use Social Media & Traditional Communications To Engage Your Employees, Drive Performance & Add Value
March 26-29, 2012 - Vancouver, BC
Attend this training todiscover actionable tools and breakthrough strategies to help you leverage the power of social media and traditional communications to forge stronger employee engagement, drive bottom-line results, and prove your worth. You'll learn practical advice from:
2) Rogers Communications Partnership
3) American Airlines
4) Exelon Corporation
5) Developmental Disabilities Resource Centre of Calgary
6) Wells Fargo
7) Genome Alberta
8) Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation
9) New Belgium Brewing Company
11) APEX Public Relations Inc.
14) KENDALL WOOD
15) Douglas Communications Inc.
16) ROC Group
17) Actra Fraternal Benefit Society
18) Aon Hewitt
To view the detailed agenda or to register:
CALL: (773) 695-9400, x1 -- ask for Mary Rose
(Please mention "EB2-C2
" upon registration to ensure early bird rates.)
DISCOUNTS For Strategic Internal Communications - March 2012:
1) TEAM Discount: Register 3 people and get a 4th conference pass at no extra charge.
2) RETURNING ATTENDEE Discount: Save an additional $200 off your next conference.
3) EARLY BIRD Discount: Register by February 10th to save $400.